The following video provides technical analysis of the US stock market with a primary focus on the technology sector and its top-weighted components. Silver or Gold level access initially required.
Due to the number of securities covered (17 individual stocks plus 3 ETFs) on multiple time frames, this video runs longer than usual while covering the following:
- A comparison of the bull market returns between the broad market (S&P 500/SPY) and the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 (QQQ).
- The nearly perfect correlation between the Nasdaq 100 index and the technology sector (XLK) due to the over-weighting of tech stocks within the $NDX.
- Technical analysis of XLK from a long-term perspective via the weekly & monthly charts including long-term price targets as well as key technical levels & developments to watch for.
- Analysis of the 17 largest individual stocks with the technology sector also focusing on the longer-term outlook via the weekly & monthly charts including price targets and key developments to watch for.
- The following securities are covered in this order: XLK, QQQ, SPY, MSFT, AAPL, V, MA, INTC, CSCO, ORCL, ADBE, ACN, PYPL, CRM, IBM, TXN, AVGO, NVDA, QCOM & INTU.