This video begins with a brief update on the major stock indices followed by technical analysis of the semiconductor sector via SOXX & many of the individual semiconductor stocks, focusing on the longer-term outlook via the weekly charts. Silver or Gold level access initially required.
A couple of points to note:
- As discussed in the video, the current trend in the semiconductor sector is clearly bullish, without any sell signals at this time.
- The semiconductor sector ETF, SOXX, as well as the majority of the individual stocks covered in this video are trade setups, or potential trade ideas pending a sell signal(s), they are not actionable trades at this time.
- Many of the semiconductor stocks have a history of falling very hard & fast following a sell signal. As such, I am passing along these setups in advance of any sell signals so those interested in shorting, as well as those currently long any semiconductor stocks, can be prepared to move quickly, if/when we get some decent sell signals.
- Should the semiconductors as well as the tech sector (XLK) and market-leading FAAMG stocks get closer to the key support levels that I’ve highlighted in recent weeks, I will follow up with daily charts including price targets & objective short entries/long stop-loss levels.
- INTC (Intel), the largest semiconductor company, is scheduled to report earnings on July 23rd after the market close. As such, INTC & the semis might grind around for the next couple of weeks awaiting clues from the market leader before doing much.
- As always, the playback speed can be increased in the video settings (1.25 -1.50 is ideal) to reduce the video duration.