The following video begins with a brief update on the major stock indices following by swing trade ideas on about a dozen individual stocks & ETFs. Silver or Gold level access initially required.
- Barring any unexpected market-moving headlines before then, the stock market is likely to grind around in a relatively small trading range with any upside or downside likely limited to just a few percentage-points+/- until most of the market-leading FAAMG stocks have reported earnings later this month.
- FAAMG earnings dates: MSFT Oct 23rd AMC (after-market-close), AMZN & INTC Oct 24th AMC; AAPL & GOOGL Oct 28th AMC; FB Oct 30 AMC.
- MJ (cannabis sector ETF) and several cannabis stocks have fallen to support while oversold with bullish divergences & key uptrend lines or price support levels just overhead which could trigger a short-squeeze/bear market rally if MJ & most of those stocks can clearly take out those overhead R levels.
- The shipping stocks first highlighted as long-side momentum swing trades within the trading room a couple of weeks ago, continue to run with a couple of those trades recently hitting one or more targets (resistance).
- BYND (Beyond Meat) offers an objective long here at the top of the big June 7th gap with price targets & a second objective entry to come on a break above the 60-minute downtrend line.
- GBTC (Bitcoin Trust) has effectively hit my 25% downside target from this Aug 30th “Is Bitcoin About To Drop 25%?” post, offering both an objective time to book profit & cover that short as well as an objective long entry here a support while oversold on the daily chart with potential bullish divergence forming on the 60-minute chart.
playback speed can be increased in the settings to reduce video duration