The following video provides updates to most of the swing trade ideas from the Nov 18th & Dec 31st videos primarily in the agricultural inputs & energy sector along with a few other miscellaneous sectors. Silver or Gold level access initially required.
- Several of the trade ideas highlighted in the Nov 18th & Dec 31st videos have now just hit some of the upper-most price targets, many posting triple-digit gains since triggering buy signals/entries.
- Those previous videos can be viewed by clicking here & here.
- With many of these trade ideas from the agricultural input & energy sectors overbought while at or very near significant resistance/targets, this appears to be a good time to book partial or full profits or at the very least, raise stops if holding out for additional gains.
- I am in the process of reviewing the charts of the individual stocks within the oil & gas sector, all of which have posted above-average gains since highlighting the energy sector as the most bullish setup of the 11 sectors within the S&P 500 shortly before the buy signals on XLE, XOP, & XES were triggered on Nov 9th. However, XOP (oil & gas exploration & production sector ETF) & many of the individual stocks within that sector are now at or very near significant resistance. As such, XOP and/or DRIP (-3x Oil & Gas E&P ETF) appear to objective, albeit very aggressive short* entries.
- *One would buy or go long DRIP in order to short the E&P sector as it is an inverse/bearish ETF. Shorting the energy stocks at this time should be considered an aggressive, counter-trend trade as the sector is in a very strong bullish trend without any sell signals at this time. The case for a full or starter short position is based on the overbought conditions & fact that the E&P sector has rallied into resistance where a reversal is likely, even if it makes a brief momentum-fueled overshoot of that resistance.