The following video provides technical analysis as well as swing & trend trade ideas on 37 individual stocks within the Generic & Specialty Drug Manufacturers sector, including several cannabis stocks.
- The video begins with an overview of the Generic & Specialty Drug Manufacturing Sector (symbol iX1860 on TC2000 & freestockcharts.com).
- After the sector overview, the following stocks, all long-side swing and/or trend trading ideas, are covered in the following order: ZTS, MYL, CGC, TEVA, PRGO, CTLT, ACB, HZNP, TARO, TLRY, PCRX, IRWD, MNTA, SUPN, OPK, CRON, RDUS, EGRX, ENDP, ORGO, FLXN, AKRX, LCI, COLL, SLDB, DRRX, OPTN, MNK, HROW, ADMS, NEOS, LPCN, IGC, APHA, & CTST
- Several of these bullish setups are in the cannabis sector, which appears poised for a potential bear market/short-covering rally. One can also trade the cannabis sector via MJ (cannabis ETF).
- Some of the trade ideas covered in this video are currently offering objective entries with some pending objective entries on a breakout above downtrend lines and/or price resistance or on a pullback to support.
- To the best of my knowledge, an ETF that specificly hold stocks within the Generic & Specialty Drugmakers sector does not exist and as such, my preferred stragety is to take a “shotgun” approach by buying relatively small amounts of a half-dozen or more the most promising stocks within the sector.
- Due to the large number of trade ideas in the video, it runs longer than usual. As always, the video playback speed can be increased in the settings to reduce the duration of the video.